This easy, delicious, and quick side dish will surprise you with its combination of flavors. The Garlic Parmesan Eggplant Salad is a dish that you will definitely want to add to your weekly menu after trying it at least once. Delicious food is usually prepared easily and simply, and this recipe is just that. No hassle, easy to prepare, with baked with nutritious veggies. Adding the right spices, Parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs to the still-warm Garlic Parmesan Eggplant Salad makes it incredibly satisfying and delicious, and offers a delightful culinary experience.
1 Eggplant, medium
1 Tomato, large
1 Onion, large
1 head + 2 cloves Garlic
1 Green Bell Pepper
4 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Red Pepper, crushed
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Oregano
1/2 cup Parsley, fresh, chopped
1/2 cup Dill, fresh, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Rinse veggies thoroughly.
3. Arrange eggplant, tomato, onion, bell pepper, and 1 head of garlic in a single layer on parchment paper or a non-stick baking tray.
4. Bake for 35 minutes.
5. Remove bell pepper and tomatoes from the oven and bake the remaining veggies for another 15 minutes.
6. Remove Onion and Garlic from the oven and bake the remaining Eggplant for another 15 minutes.
7. Let the veggies cool off
8. Peel/remove the skin from the eggplant, bell pepper, tomatoes, and onion. Chop off the end of the garlic head.
9. Chop the veggies into medium cubes; cut off the top of the head of garlic and squeeze out the garlic; mince 2 cloves of fresh garlic.
10. Combine all spices together with olive oil.
11. In a separate bowl, combine all veggies together, add fresh garlic, parmesan cheese, parsley, and dill.
12. Pour the spice mixture over them. Mix well.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…