Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven Fried Chicken recipe. Full of outstanding savory flavor, this chicken is moist on the inside and crunchy on the outside. If you love fried chicken but not all of the grease which comes with it or the extra calories. Then we got you covered. No fryer required with this one of a kind favorite recipe which is a must try. Easy to make, these delightful chicken thighs are ready in about 45 minutes and will become so tender and delicious that you will never go back to your old ways. We recommend using a non-stick baking tray for an easy and speedy cleaning. We hope you will enjoy this Oven Fried Chicken recipe from our Food For Your Good test kitchen.
8 Chicken Thighs (approx. 2 lbs.), boneless and skinless, organic
2 cups Flour, all-purpose, organic
4 tbsp. Sunflower Oil
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1/4 tsp. Oregano
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
2. Rinse the chicken thoroughly and pat dry.
3. Mix all spices together.
4. In a separate bowl add half of the seasoning mix to the Sunflower oil.
5. Add another half of the seasoning mix to the separate bowl with a flour.
6. Brush each chicken thigh thoroughly with the oil and spice mixture and rub well with the flour mix.
7. Place chicken on a non-stick baking tray.
8. Bake chicken for 30 to 35 minutes at 300 F. Then turn oven to 475 F and bake for 15 minutes (flip chicken during the middle of the cooking process) until golden and crispy and a minimum internal temperature of 165 F or greater as measured by a meat thermometer.
NOTE: *** This recipe was created for boneless and skinless chicken thighs ONLY. If you replace with bone-in chicken it will take longer to cook and may not come out right.