Potato Leek Soup
4 cups cubed Potato
2 cups chopped Onion
2 cups chopped Leek
2 cups shredded Carrot
1/2 cup of Milk
5 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 tbsp. Seasoning Blend
*including onion, garlic, celery and parsley
10 cups of Water
1. In a large pot combine water and potatoes and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes.
2. Drain water from potatoes and replace with fresh. Bring to boil.
3. In the meantime, in a separate skillet, saute the leeks, onions and shredded carrot for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Add all ingredients in to potatoes and stir well. Boil for 15 minutes more.
5. Stir to blend or use a blender when cold. Serve hot.