Split Pea Soup
2 cups Split Peas
2 cups shredded Carrot
1 large Onion
1 medium Potato
1 tbsp. natural Seasoning Blend
*including onion, garlic, celery and parsley
5 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 pinch Pepper
10 cups of Water
1. In a medium pot combine water and split peas and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Add cubed potato to the split peas.
3. In the meantime, in a separate skillet, saute the onions and shredded carrot for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Add the onion, carrot, olive oil, sea salt and seasoning blend to the peas and stir well.
Boil for 15 more minutes. Serve hot.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…