Garlic Onions Beans with Feta Cheese
16 oz. Large Lima Beans (or any beans of your choice)
1 Onion, large, sliced
4 tbsp. Sunflower Oil
1 cup Feta Cheese
1 clove Garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1. Cook beans according to the package instructions.
2. 15 minutes before the beans are ready, saute onions in sunflower oil over medium heat until golden brown.
3. Mix sauteed onions with spices. Then add garlic.
4. Combine all ingredients with beans. Top with feta cheese before serving.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…