One Pan Chicken Veggies
4 Chicken Thighs, boneless and skinless
5 Golden (or Red) Potatoes, small
15 Baby Carrots, organic
3 tbsp. Sunflower Oil
1 clove Garlic, minced
1 tbsp. Parsley, dry
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Oregano
1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Rinse the chicken and vegetables thoroughly (separately).
3. Mix all spices together with Sunflower Oil.
4. In separate bowl add potatoes (cut into 1/2 inch thick slices) and carrots and rub with half of the seasoning mix.
5. Rub the chicken with the other half of the seasoning mix.
6. Place chicken and veggies in a single layer on a non-stick baking tray.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 F. Then turn oven to 450 F and bake for 15 minutes until golden and crispy and a chicken’s minimum internal temperature of 165 F or greater as measured by a meat thermometer.
8. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.