This mouth watering Crustless Cheddar Broccoli Pie recipe will definitely win you over. So easy to make, with basic ingredients and delicious flavor. The recipe that you just can’t pass up. It’s great to make for any family gathering or share with your friends at any time of the day. For dinner or lunch, this is a winner on our menu list.
The Crustless Cheddar Broccoli Pie is filling and satisfying at the same time and no chef skills required. But you will have all of the prestige and glory of making it. Because all that you have to do in this recipe is to combine prepared ingredients into an appropriately sized mixing bowl and mix it well until all ingredients are combined. Bake it on a non-stick baking tray at 350 F for about 40 to 45 minutes until pie is ready and cheese is melted. Wait a few minutes for the pie to cool down and enjoy it. Beware you may not have any leftovers from this pie and you may have to just cook another one. Yes, it’s that delicious.
We truly hope you will fall in love with this recipe as much as we did in our Food For Your Good test kitchen.
Crustless Cheddar Broccoli Pie
2 Broccoli florets, chopped
1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 cup Milk
1 cup Chives, chopped
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In the mixing bowl whisk the eggs, add milk and cheese. Add flour with the spices and mix. Then add chopped broccoli and mix until all combined.
3. Place on a non-stick baking tray.
4. Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…