Syrup Optional Pancakes
2 cups all purpose organic Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. white Vinegar
2 1/4 cup Buttermilk
1. Add flour to your medium size mixing bowl.
2. In another small mixing bowl pour vinegar over baking soda and mix.
3. Add it to the bowl with flour.
4. Add egg and buttermilk and mix all well.
5. Add about 5 tbsp. Olive Oil to your fry pan.
6. Fry pancakes on medium heat until done and golden brown on each side.
*Pancakes should be about 3″ in diameter (approximately 3-4 tbsp. of batter per pancake). Keep adding Olive Oil to your fry pan as needed.
7. Serve warm and enjoy with honey or maple syrup if desired.