Syrup Optional Pancakes
2 cups all purpose organic Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. white Vinegar
2 1/4 cup Buttermilk
1. Add flour to your medium size mixing bowl.
2. In another small mixing bowl pour vinegar over baking soda and mix.
3. Add it to the bowl with flour.
4. Add egg and buttermilk and mix all well.
5. Add about 5 tbsp. Olive Oil to your fry pan.
6. Fry pancakes on medium heat until done and golden brown on each side.
*Pancakes should be about 3″ in diameter (approximately 3-4 tbsp. of batter per pancake). Keep adding Olive Oil to your fry pan as needed.
7. Serve warm and enjoy with honey or maple syrup if desired.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…
ToddFebruary 24, 2016 at 9:23 PM
I really enjoyed the pancakes. Normally I drown my pancakes in syrup. So I don’t eat them that often. But I tried these and they really did not need much syrup. I even had a few without the syrup. These will definitely cut down on my sugar intake. I will be making them a lot more often. Thank you.