The most refreshing, easy and simple Stuffed Cucumbers recipe. This appetizer will surprise you with its cooling and revitalizing, unique flavor. Just a few basic ingredients and our step-by-step directions will guide you to a quick and delicious snack for your family or guests. Cucumber, watermelon and cottage cheese mixed with herbs and spices in this very flavorful and light food. All that is required of you is to scoop out the inside of the cucumber with a fruit baller. Do not scoop all of the insides out of the cucumber. Make it like a little bowl with a bottom to hold the cottage cheese mixture. Then add the cottage cheese with herbs. Finally, top it with a watermelon ball on each stuffed cucumber cup. Clean, simple recipe and you will be in for a great treat.
Party food the easy and delicious way. It will catch the eye of your guests and will be a topic of many great conversations. Even if you decide that this is a perfect lunch snack we will agree with you as well. Especially, if you are looking for a low-calorie recipe. Wonderful flavor and good for you ingredients. This is just what you asked for. Making the wholesome recipe that easy and tasty is one of our specialty. You are very welcome. We hope that you will give it a try and you’ll constantly enjoy this delicious creation from our Food For Your Good test kitchen.
2 peeled Cucumber
1 cup Cottage Cheese, drained
2 Chives, chopped
2 tbsp. Parsley, fresh, chopped
1 pinch Sea Salt, Black Pepper
1 small Watermelon
1. Peel cucumbers and cut into 1 inch-thick slices.
2. Scoop out the inside of cucumbers
with fruit baller.
3. In small mixing bowl mix cottage cheese
with herbs and spices.
4. Spoon mixture into cucumber cups.
5. Use fruit baller to cut out watermelon
balls and place on the top of each stuffed cucumber cup.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…