Melt in your mouth refreshingly delicious Frozen Yogurt Buttons recipe. Make it ahead and keep it in your freezer for those hot summer days or the times that you just must have something sweet. This guilt-free dessert is a good way to control your portion size and enjoy a homemade treat. Indulge a few at the time to satisfy your sweet cravings. Keep it in a ziplock bag in your freezer so you can come back to enjoy them later. Simple as that. Frozen Yogurt Buttons do have attendance to melt quickly. So make sure that you don’t keep them out on the counter. Have a few and put them back in the freezer for later.
Some yogurts contain a lot of added sugar to make them sweet. You can choose the ones with a less sugar. But if you are having a few little Frozen Yogurt Buttons at one time it will not affect your health as much as you would consume cups and cups of yogurt at a time. We believe that everything is good in the moderation. Once in a while, you can treat yourself to something that you have been craving for a while. You just have to make sure you have portion control. And always choose the organic yogurts!
Melt away and indulge these great Frozen Yogurt Buttons treats from Food For Your Good kitchen.
Frozen Yogurt Buttons
2 cups Organic Vanilla Yogurt
1 tsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1. Line a baking tray with a parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients together and mix until smooth.
3. Place mixture into a zip-lock bag. Make a small hole in the corner of the bag.
4. Make a quarter size drops by squeezing zip-lock bag mixture onto the tray.
5. Freeze for about 2 hours or until solid.
6. Remove from the tray and store in a freezer proof container.
7. Keep in the freezer until ready to serve.