The search to satisfy your cravings for something crunchy and healthy is finally over. We got you covered, with this delicious recipe for Baked Broccoli Crisps. Yes, you can have them both. Crunchy texture like chips, yet have no oils or added fat. And it’s baked! Just use a non-stick baking sheet or line the tray with an aluminium foil for a great baking experience. Straight out of the oven – these tasty and chunky broccoli crisps taste even better if sprinkled with extra Parmesan cheese before serving. Lunch or movie night snack, or for other fun gatherings. Treat yourself with a perfect guilt free snack. These are guaranteed to win raving reviews from your family and friends.
A popular food of the ancient Romans, broccoli is well known for its nutritional value and health benefits. If you are counting the calories intake or making a quick and easy appetizer. This healthy snack swap is so good that your kids won’t even notice. It will be very beneficial to teach them healthy eating habits and get involved in preparation and cooking process. This unique recipe created in our Food For Your Good test kitchen will earn your satisfaction and become your favorite recipe for years to come.
1. Preheat oven 400 F.
2. Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
3. Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Place 1 full tbsp. of the broccoli batter on a sheet pan for each crisp.
5. Bake 20 minutes on one side, flip and bake about 10 minutes on other until golden brown and crispy.
6. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese before serving.