So you think that carrots are boring and bland? Let’s see if you’ll think the same way after you try this recipe for the Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots.
Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots
1 (1 lb.) bag Baby Carrots, organic (about 25-30 carrots)
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Cilantro, fresh, chopped
1 clove Garlic, minced
1 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar, organic
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Oregano
1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1 pinch Salt, Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cut the carrots in half lengthwise.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine all spices together with olive oil. Add carrots and rub well with mixture.
4. Place carrots in a single layer on the greased or non-stick baking tray.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…
PattiNovember 7, 2016 at 6:31 PM
Mmmm… soo good.
Kate @Food For Your GoodNovember 8, 2016 at 2:51 PM
Patti, thank you very much for the feedback! We’re so happy that you enjoyed them.
MiaNovember 3, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Delish. I didn’t expect carrots to be so flavorful and tasty.
Kate @Food For Your GoodNovember 6, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Thank you, Mia. We’re glad you enjoyed it.