Slow Cooker Pot Roast
3-4 lbs. Beef Chuck Roast
3 lbs. multi-colored Baby Potatoes
1 diced Onion
2 cups diced Celery
2 cloves minced Garlic
17 Petite Carrots
1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tbsp. natural Italian-style Seasoning Blend
*including onion, garlic, celery and basil.
1 pinch Sea Salt
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 cups Water
1. In separate mixing bowl, mix the olive oil with all spices together.
2. Rub seasoning blend all over the roast.
3. Place the roast to the insert of a slow cooker, along with the vegetables on top: onion, carrots, garlic and spices.
4. Slowly add water to the side of roast.
5. Cook in the slow cooker for at least 7 hours on low then add potatoes and cook for another 2-3 hours on low until the roast falls apart with a fork and vegetables are tender.