Guaranteed no mess and easy to follow Baked Corn On The Cob recipe. A quick side dish at your fingertips with no cooking experience required. You will become a master chef in the eyes of your family and friends with this full of flavor and one of the best recipes for baked corn.
Simple directions for mixing your favorite spices with grated parmesan cheese and wrapping it in the foil will save not only your time but will be easy on your budget as well. Corn is one of the least expensive vegetables that you can buy at almost any of your local grocery stores at a very affordable price. We strongly recommend always to choose organic corn. It’s much more flavorful and a better choice for you and your family. Usually, you can spot an organic corn for sale in the fresh produce department with other organic products at your local grocery store.
But let’s get back to the Baked Corn On The Cob recipe created in our Food For Your Good test kitchen. After corn is out of the oven let it cool down for a several minutes before you unwrap. This way all flavors come together in the dish. We bet after you try this recipe it will be hard to go back to boiling the corn again.
Baked Corn On The Cob
5 Corn on the cob, organic
3 tbsp. unsalted Butter
Grated Parmesan Cheese or
Seasoning to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Tear off enough aluminum foil (size about 8 in x 10 in each) to wrap 5 ears of corn individually.
3. Melt butter in a microwave.
4. Combine Parmesan or your favorite Seasoning with butter (this step is optional).
5. Place corn on each foil on a sheet pan.
6. Pour butter over corn and wrap ears tightly.
7. Bake 35 minutes.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…