If you are looking for a great savory shrimp recipe that you can use in a variety of dishes look no further. Baked Pesto Shrimp is a great choice for an easy and speedy recipe. That you can use in multiple dishes, by adding it to your favorite fresh salad, any pasta dish, quesadillas and so much more. This flavorful shrimp recipe is very universal. It is ready in about 15 minutes with no cleaning required if you line your baking pan with aluminum foil. Toss shrimp on the baking pan and bake for about ten to fifteen minutes until the flavors combine.
It is a hearty side dish that will make it to the top of your quick recipe list. We hope it will be on your family’s favorite list as well. Can’t get any better than that. A mess free kitchen and your family’s meal is covered. Perfect as a light side dish or you can even serve it with cocktail sauce. The possibilities are endless. The choice is yours. Any ideas? Please, let us know by leaving a note in the comment box below. Tell us what is your favorite use for the Baked Pesto Shrimp. We hope that you and your family will enjoy this recipe from Food For Your Good test kitchen for a very long time.
Baked Pesto Shrimp
12 Oz cooked Shrimp
1 tbsp. dried Basil;
*or 2 tbsp. fresh Basil
1 tsp. dried Oregano
1 clove chopped Garlic
1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp. freshly squeezed Lemon juice
1 pinch Sea Salt, Black Pepper,
Red Crushed Pepper
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven 400 F.
2. In your medium size mixing bowl combine all spices with Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Toss shrimp into your mixing bowl with all other ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4. Line your baking pan with aluminum foil.
5. Toss shrimp on the baking pan and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…