Bacon Quinoa Bites
4 cups cooked Quinoa
1 1/2 cups shredded Carrot
1 1/2 cups chopped Onion
5 slices finely chopped Bacon
1 tsp. natural Seasoning Blend
*including onion, garlic, celery and parsley
1 pinch Sea Salt
1 pinch Pepper
1 pinch granulated Garlic
1 pinch Red Crushed Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Over medium heat saute bacon in a skillet for about 10 minutes.
3. Drain bacon drippings, but leave about 2 tbsp. in your skillet.
4. Stir in the onion, carrot and saute for about 15 more minutes.
5. Mix all ingredients.
6. Grease a muffin pan.
7. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges just start to crisp.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…