The Mini Almond Coconut Date Cakes are made with very tasty Medjool dates, unsweetened coconut and almonds. That is it. Only three ingredients in this delicious recipe and a whole lot of time to enjoy it. No flour or added sugar. No regrets. We guarantee you that after trying this recipe you will make it repeatedly and will not feel guilty about having a dessert more often. Mini Almond Coconut Date Cakes is our new take on having a guiltless dessert without having all of the remorse.
Who doesn’t like delicious desserts? There are a few people who say that they try to avoid sweets at all costs. But most of us, who like to spoil ourselves once in a while with a little treat will raise their eyebrows when they hear about this light and guilt-free dessert. There are only three ingredients that you will need to combine in a blender. After blending then you will need to make the mixture into small round balls and roll them in crushed almonds. Ready to indulge with your family and friends right away. No baking no hassle. More time for yourself and more family time too. That is how kitchen time is made easy. This is how it is done in the Food For Your Good test kitchen.
Mini Almond Coconut Date Cakes
2 cups Medjool Dates, whole and pitted
5 tbsp. Coconut, shredded and unsweetened
1/3 cup Almonds, roasted and unsalted
1. In a blender, on the ‘crush’ setting blend almonds with 1 tbsp. of shredded coconut.
2. Place crushed almond mixture into a shallow dish.
3. Add dates and 4 tbsp. of shredded coconut to the blender.
4. Blend until dates form a ball similar to a dough (for about 15-20 seconds).
5. Make the mixture into small balls (1 1/2 inch in diameter) and roll them in crushed almonds.
Mini Almond Coconut Date Cakes Recipe Video Tutorial
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…