Light and easy recipe which is a perfect match to any meal you have on your menu. Sauteed Spinach Tomatoes is not only a full flavor side dish but also a nutritious and time-saving recipe. It takes less than five minutes to cook this dish and it will surprise you with its delicious flavor and taste. A perfect match to a meatless day or various healthy meal plans. This dish will compliment any of your favorite grains such as quinoa, brown rice or entree of your choice. Topped with parmesan cheese and bacon bits that will give this dish a wonderful, unique flavor.
With the easy to follow directions, you will be in for a big surprise and left wondering how you have never made this great side dish before. We recommend using organic, non-GMO ingredients called in this recipe, which is better for you and has optimum nutritional benefits and flavor. You can find these ingredients in the most of your local grocery stores or at the farmers market located in your community. Also, spinach and tomatoes are very easy to grow in your own garden. The benefits of having fresh vegetables are endless. From nutritional value to satisfaction of growing your own food. Let’s give this recipe a try and we hope that the Sauteed Spinach Tomatoes recipe is your new choice for a quick and simple side dish. From Food For Your Good test kitchen.
Sauteed Spinach Tomatoes
8 oz pre-washed Baby Spinach
2 diced Roma Tomatoes
1 tbsp. minced Garlic
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp. Bacon Bits (optional)
1. Heat olive oil in a large saute skillet over medium heat until hot.
2. Add the spinach, tomatoes, garlic and bacon bits.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…