That’s a great dish for your big family or just a meal for your weekday plan. The Oven Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms and Onion with the perfect combination of spices and roasted until crisp on the outside and tender in the center. What can be more delicious than this? Can make great leftovers for the next day. And a perfect snack at any time. If you will have any left. It is so addicting that you might have to make another batch.
1 bunch Asparagus
16 oz White Mushrooms
1 Red Onion, large
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Oregano
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/4 cup Parmesan or Crumbled Feta Cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Rinse asparagus, mushrooms, and onion thoroughly.
3. Chop off the tough ends from the asparagus. Cut it into thirds.
4. Slice mushrooms.
5. Cut the onion in half first and then slice it into half-moon shapes.
6. Combine all spices together with olive oil.
7. In a separate bowl, combine all veggies together and pour the spice mixture over them. Mix.
8. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and let the vegetables marinate for about 15-30 minutes.
9. Arrange your veggies in a single layer on parchment paper or a non-stick baking tray.
10. Roast for 15-18 minutes until crisp on the outside and tender in the center.
Oven Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms and Onion Recipe Video Tutorial
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…