1 lb. pre-cooked Ground Turkey
6 Bell Peppers
8 oz. pre-cooked Couscous
1 1/2 cup shredded Carrot
5 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 large Onion
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 pinch Sea Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper, Parsley
1. Preheat oven 375 F.
2. In a medium skillet, add 5 tbsp. olive oil and sauté onions and shredded carrot for about 5-7 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
3. Add spices and tomato paste to the skillet and mix.
4. In separate mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together including couscous and ground turkey.
5. Stuff each pepper with filling.
6. Place in oven safe dish and add 1 cup of water.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until tender.