If you love beet or would like to try something new, that is delicious and different. This Irresistible Beet Salad is for you!! Loaded with so many different flavors that are perfectly combined in one delicious salad. This veggie dish definitely deserves the attention of people who love to cook and try new dishes. So many endless possibilities to cook beet in many different ways. Great for soups, stews, salads, etc. I would recommend trying this salad to see how tasty a simple beet dish can be. Just a few tips we would like to share: we use reduced-sugar cranberries and soak them in warm water for about 10 minutes to soften them up. Roasting walnuts in your oven can also enhance the flavor of your salad but is not required. We sincerely hope you enjoy discovering new flavors in this Irresistible Beet Salad.
18 oz Beet (or 3 cups shredded), cooked
1 Carrot, large
1 Onion, large
3 cloves Garlic, minced
3/4 cups Walnuts, chopped
1/3 cups Cranberries, reduced sugar
1/2 cups Prunes
1/2 cups Feta Cheese
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Red Pepper, crushed
1. Shred beets and carrots (separately).
2. Chop onion, walnuts, and prunes (separately).
3. Mince garlic.
4. In a medium size pot add 3 tbsp. olive oil and saute onion until golden brown.
5. Add shredded carrot and saute for 5-7 minutes more until the carrot is fully cooked.
6. Add garlic.
7. Mix well and remove from heat.
8. Transfer beet, sauteed onion, and carrot to bowl and add walnuts, prunes, cranberries, and feta cheese.
9. Add parsley to garnish (optional).
Irresistible Beet Salad Recipe Video Tutorial
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…