We love to make this wonderful and full-flavored Creamy Guacamole recipe. This is such a versatile recipe that you can even make it as a chunky version with the same simple ingredients. It will not be creamy but you will have the same delicious and vibrant flavors. First of all, we will explore a creamy version of this recipe with you. The Creamy Guacamole can be used as a topping on your burrito, as a side dish with rice and beans or any dish that you would like to add it to.
All that the recipe calls for is to blend all of the ingredients together until smooth. Simple as that. Healthy and good for your ingredients combined and blended together to make a hearty and savory topping. It is a delicious dip for any snack on your table. Your guests or family will never notice that is a healthy homemade dip. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this fresh dish for your enjoyment. Have a movie night with guacamole dip and chips. Make it as a party snack of just for your own family entertainment. The choice is yours. We certainly hope to hear your experience with this recipe. From our Food For Your Good test kitchen to your enjoyment.
3 ripe Avocado, seeded and peeled
3 Roma Tomatoes
1/2 Red Onion, medium
1/2 freshly squeezed Lemon juice
1 Jalapeno, seeded and deveined
3 tbsp. fresh Cilantro
1 clove Garlic
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 pinch Sea Salt, Black Pepper
1. In a blender, on ‘crush’ setting combine onion, cilantro and garlic for 3 seconds.
2. Then add tomato and jalapeno to your blended mixture.
3. Reset blender to the ‘blend’ setting and blend for 3 seconds.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper.
5. Blend until smooth.
* If you like chunky guacamole use same ingredients to create a chunky version.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…