Chocolate Almond Raisin Bar
3 tbsp. Raw Cacao Powder
8 tbsp. unrefined Coconut Oil
4 tbsp. Agave Syrup
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Almonds, chopped or whole
1/4 cup Raisins, chopped or whole
1. Melt coconut oil in the bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
2. Add cacao, agave syrup, vanilla and mix well for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir almonds and raisins into chocolate mixture. Mix all for 1-2 minutes more.
4. Use chocolate mold for desired shape of your chocolate; or cover any baking tray with parchment paper to create chocolate bark; or cover mini bread loaves pan with parchment paper to make chocolate bars.
5. Place in the freezer for about 45 minutes or until firm. Keep refrigerated.