How delicious is this! A definite must-try! We are so excited to share with you our delicious Oven Roasted Cauliflower Broccoli Salad recipe. It’s loaded with great flavors, easy to make, and ready to enjoy in about 15 minutes. Just a few tips we would like to share: we use reduced-sugar Cranberries and soak them in warm water to make them softer. The toasted Walnuts can also enhance the flavor of your salad. This recipe is definitely the crowd-pleaser or just a great side dish for your family gathering any day of the week.
4 cups (10 OZ) Cauliflower Florets
4 cups (10 OZ) Broccoli Florets
3/4 cup Walnuts, finely chopped
1/2 cup Cranberries, dried
4 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
4 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Oregano, dried
1/2 tsp. Paprika, dried
1/2 tsp. Celery Seed, dried
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder, dried
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder, dried
1/2 tsp. Red Pepper, crushed
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper, dried
1/2 tsp. Salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Rinse all veggies thoroughly and dry.
3. Slice Cauliflower and Broccoli florets in half lengthwise.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, combine all spices together with 3 tbsp. Olive Oil.
5. Pour half of the mixed spices over the Broccoli and another half over the Cauliflower and mix.
6. Arrange Cauliflower and Broccoli in a single layer on a non-stick baking tray.
7. Roast for 8-10 minutes until crisp on the outside and tender in the center.
8. Remove from oven.
9. Add 1 tbsp. Olive Oil.
10. Add Cranberries, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese.
11. Mix all well and enjoy!
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Broccoli Salad Video Tutorial