Everyday quick and easy Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks recipe that always can be served as a great snack or meal any time of the day. Preheat oven to 350 F and place cabbage rounds on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Follow the recipe provided on this page and it will guide you through the step-by-step directions on how to make this easy and simple dish. When you take it out of the oven allow the Cabbage Steaks to stand a few minutes for optimum flavor before serving. That is guaranteed to impress your friends and loved ones.
As a great vegetarian option, this hearty recipe is perfect for those who would like to incorporate meatless meals in their daily meal plan. This recipe is a delicious way to learn how to cook healthy and make life-long changes to your diet. Give it a try and you will be amazed how good this Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks recipe is from our Food For Your Good test kitchen.
Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1 medium organic Cabbage
10 organic Grape Tomatoes
1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
5 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 pinch Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Black & Red Pepper
1. Preheat oven 350 F.
2. Add water to oven safe dish and place it on the top rack of your oven.
3. Peel off and discard the outer layer of leaves from the cabbage. Wash cabbage well.
4. Slice cabbage into 1/4” rounds.
5. Place cabbage rounds on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
6. In separate mixing bowl, mix the olive oil with salt and peppers together.
7. Use a pastry brush to coat cabbage steaks with the olive oil mixture.
8. Bake it for about 15 minutes, then add sliced grape tomatoes brushed with olive oil mixture and bake for another 20 minutes.
9. When done, sprinkle with feta cheese (about 1 tsp. on top of each steak).
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…