Look no further for a full of flavor Cabbage Soup recipe that you can eat as much as you want. This soup is just what you have been searching for. Healthy and low in calories, that’s why we always come back to it. Easy and delicious, a hearty recipe that you must keep handy at all time. This is a speedy and quick soup dish that will be good for you and it is so easy to make. Green cabbage, grape tomatoes, carrots, onions and added tomato paste are on the top of our ingredient list. Mix in specified spices and you are in for a wonderful treat and tasty meal. This great vegetable medley soup creates unforgettable taste when the flavors come together. When the soup is ready, remember to let it stand for about 15-20 minutes after it’s done and before your try it. For all of the flavors to combine. This recipe is a big time keeper! We certainly hope you will enjoy this dish from Food For Your Good test kitchen.
1/2 of a medium organic Green Cabbage
10 organic Grape Tomatoes
1 medium Onion
2 cups shredded Carrot
5 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 cube of Organic Vegetable Bouillon (low sodium)
1 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1 pinch of Black and Red Peppers
10 cups of Water
1. In a medium size pot add 5 tbsp. olive oil and saute onions and shredded carrot for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Add 10 cups of water.
3. Add chopped cabbage to the pot, sliced tomatoes, 1 tbsp. tomato paste, salt, peppers and cube of vegetable bouillon.
4. Bring to boil and allow to simmer for about 40 minutes.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Allow soup to stand 30-45 minutes for optimum flavor.
- Oven Fried Chicken Look no further for the most delicious and easy Oven…
- Oven Roasted Asparagus Tender and juicy this Oven Roasted Asparagus will be a…
- Baked Zucchini Chips These oven Baked Zucchini Chips are amazingly crispy and loaded…