Creamy Mushrooms Saute
16 oz. Sliced Baby Bellas Mushrooms
1 Onion, medium, chopped
6 tbsp. Sour Cream
1 Garlic, chopped
2 tbsp. Sunflower Oil
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1. Over medium heat saute onions in sunflower oil until golden brown for about 5-7 minutes.
2. Wash mushrooms thoroughly and add to the fry pan with onions.
3. Saute for about 20 minutes (mixing every 3-4 min.) until tender.
4. Stir in sour cream, spices and cook for another 5 min.
5. Turn heat off and add garlic. Mix well. Serve immediately.