If you have landed on this page you might be already excited about giving this recipe a try. The One Pot Garlic Parmesan Quinoa Broccoli recipe is certainly worth your attention. If you are a vegetarian, health conscious or just want to have a meatless day then try this recipe as a side dish. Either way, we are here to walk you through these easy ingredients and simple directions. This dish is super quick and ready in under 30 minutes from start to finish. You can enjoy more of your free time with your loved ones or for yourself. The choice is yours. But the best part is that you are going to be proud of yourself for making not only a healthy choice but also delicious, savory dish.
Quinoa and broccoli are two nutritious powerhouses. Combined they are perfectly balanced in flavor which will satisfy even a picky eater. We hope you will enjoy One Pot Garlic Parmesan Quinoa with Broccoli recipe from our Food For Your Good test kitchen.
One Pot Garlic Parmesan Quinoa Broccoli
2 cups Quinoa, uncooked
3 cups Broccoli florets, chopped
3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 Bacon slices, chopped
1 Onion, medium, chopped
1 Garlic, minced
1 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1 tsp. Onion Powder
5 cups Water
1. Rinse quinoa in cold water.
2. In a pot, over medium heat saute chopped bacon with onion and minced garlic until golden brown.
3. Add quinoa, water and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and add broccoli and all remaining ingredients. Cover.
5. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until ready and all water is absorbed.
6. Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
7. Uncover, fluff with a fork and serve.
8. Drizzle with olive oil and add parmesan to your taste before serving to enhance the flavor.